[Glade-users] Glade-2.0.0 source code generation

There is a list specifically for glademm, the C++ code generator. They
can probably help you:

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 17:16, Jerry Stahl wrote:
Hi all,

I've recently installed the latest gtkmm-2.0 rpm on my Mandrake 9.2
linux OS and was wondering how to set-up glade-2.0.0 to generate source
code that points to/uses this new gtkmm release. I have run into glade
application make errors involving certain class functions that exist in
gtkmm-2.0 but are not available in the gtkmm-1.2 release.  Is it
possible to configure glade so that one or the other can be pointed to?

thanks in advance

Jerry Stahl