[Glade-users] "Object" in the signals tab

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Rikke D. Giles wrote:

You don't need to put anything in it, if you don't wish to.  Damon has
said he doesn't use it, and will probably take it out, as it's become
redundant.

  Thanks, Rikke. That's how it seemed to me but ... I'm too new to know for
sure.

When I do signal handlers I just set the type and name and that's it,
works fine for me :)

  Then it will work just fine for me, too.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/