[Glade-users] Adding extern code HELP

 Anders,

  you your Makefile.am (inside the src directory) do the following:
yourproject_SOURCES = \
    main.c \
    support.c support.h \
    interface.c interface.h \
    callbacks.c callbacks.h \
    my_file.c my_file.h

It shoudl take care of everything else.

Let me know if your code uses other libs what what libs they are (You might
have to add them to  the CFLAGS and LIBS )

Harring.
--- Anders Persson <anders persson acgsystems se> wrote:
Hi!
I have started develop a GUI, i GLADE (1...) and now i will add
a extern modul (c/h files).

The Headerfile i just added in the main.c

BUUUUT..

I have to
1. Add the .c file, so a first get a .o file and also linking.
2. There is also som Parameter to and to the linker

I have make a Makefile for a testprojekt thats looks like this
--------------- Makefile for testbuild--------------------
all: testdb
CC = g++
CPPFLAGS += -I/usr/local/pgsql/include
UP1= ../
VPATH= ../

testdb: testdb.o dbClass.o
      $(CC) -o testdb testdb.o dbClass.o -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq
$(CFLAGS)

dbClass.o: dbClass.cpp
      $(CC) -c $(UP1)dbClass.cpp $(CFLAGS)

testdb.o: testdb.cpp
      $(CC) -c testdb.cpp $(CFLAGS)

clean:
      rm dbClass.o testdb.o testdb

I have now spnet 2 days trying to find how to do this with the files
generated by GLADE but not find this.

PLEEEEAAASE does someone know this, help me.

I'am new to GLADE and GTK development under Linux
(worked with MFC and Windows before).

// Anders