[Glade-users] Compiling?

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 09:13, Graham Nichols wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to Glade and am wondering if you guys are using
'./autogen.sh' to compile your projects, or taking another route?  I
ask this as having just tried to use this method the script informs me
that I have to modify/install several others files to get things
working.

You can ignore those messages. It is all done automatically.

Did the build fail? If it did, then send the output of autogen.sh.