[Glade-users] undo?

Infinite undo & redo was implemented 1 year ago on the new glade-3.

Unfortunatelly we don't yet have a release of glade-3.  Once I finish
the menu editor I plan to release it, until then you can play with the
cvs version.

Cheers,

Peter wrote:

hi all,

has there been any talk about implementing undo/redo in
glade, like what gimp has?

seems like it would be super-nice to back out of a set of
changes that turned out to be not what the designer wanted.

pete

--
Fingerprint: B9F1 6CF3 47C4 7CD8 D33E 70A9 A3B9 1945 67EA