[Glade-users] libglade and signals

El s�b, 22 de 03 de 2003 a las 13:09, Evil Kosh escribi�:
Hi,

I've started to make a project that uses libglade and I wanted to use a
signal, so I read in the libglade manual that I'm supposed to add
-export-dynamic to the linker flags, so in kdevelop, I did so,
recompiled and for some reason, the console I have open the program says

(jibberjabber:11715): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_quit_activate'.

But well, my program has a function of that name and it's included with
the project, so I'm not sure why it's complaining.  I thought perhaps it
would be that I should have added it to the compiler flags, but no, that
too gives the same error.

Try the flag -export-dynamic

--
German Poo Caaman~o