[Glade-users] glade-2 locking up when trying to edit menus

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 23:52, Evil Kosh wrote:
Hi there,

I'm making a project using glade-2 1.1.3 and I add a menubar, then try
to edit menus and it just "locks" up, the interface becomes unresponsive
and you have to xkill it or something similar in order to close the
application properly, although sometimes clicking the close button on
the window will bring up a "application is unresponsive" dialog which I
can use to close it.

I'm using gnome 2.2 and gtk+ 2.2 and I can't really think of anymore
information I can give you, but if you know why this would happen,
please let me know!

This is bug #105694. It only occurs when you use certain themes, and I'm
not entirely sure why yet.

It is a bad bug, though, so I'm going to try to fix it and do a new
release in a week or so.