[Glade-users] Equation Examples

   Being new to Glade and GTK, I am having difficulty converting simple
" C " code to glade and GTK. Is there an example
application that uses (2) two, entries and returns a result to a label,
after running some Math equations.

 My base " C " code displays the following:

   printf("\nM-2-C: %.3f, m* exp(2.1463 - (.3807 * log (g) )));

 So far I have not been able to replicate this in GTK code.

                any assistance would be welcomed.