[Glade-users] contextuel menu

Use the popup menu.

It's on the gtk+ additional page on the palette.  It's not a widget you
can see so much, it brings up the edit menu.

Then,  use a button_press_event for whatever context you want.  For
instance in a list in the main menu, or whatever.

You'll need to test for what kind of button_press in the callback for
the button_press_event (ie left click, right click, double click, etc).

Cheers,

Rikke