[Glade-users] build source or use libglade?

 Is there a libglade for M$ Windoze ?

Harring
--- Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> wrote:
On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 19:01, Carl B. Constantine wrote:

The question I have is why is this? You use glade to generate your UI
and then click: Build to build all the source for the UI so your .glade
file isn't required anymore. So why make external calls to use libglade
in your application vs. just build source? I can see if you use Perl-GTK
or pyGtk, etc but I don't see it for a C application.

Well, one nice advantage is that when the XML file is only loaded at
runtime, you can experiment with the layout of your GUI without having
to recompile anything.

Cheeri,
Calum.