[Glade-users] Upgrading projects from 0.5.9 -> ?

Is it possible to upgrade a project created in v. 0.5.9 of Glade to 1.1.3 or
even 2.0.0 or do I have to recreate the project from scratch? I built the
project originally on Mandrake 7.2, now have Red Hat 9, needless to say my
original project is not readable by the 1.1.3 included with RH.

When I start Glade2 from a terminal in RH9 there are some complaints about
gtkiconfactory, but the app seems to load fine anyway. I have downloaded
2.0.0 and upgraded the RH packages and perhaps this issue will disappear.