[Glade-users] Changing Text Size

Currently I am using Glade very extensively to build basic user
applications for our predominantly Linux environment.  I am using Glade
1.1.3.  I have had a lot of success using Glade.  The one thing that I
cannot be able to do so far is change the text size on labels, buttons,
etc.  Is there on option on the Glade panels to change text or font
size?  If not can you direct me to finding the proper code for "C" to be
able to change font or text size?  Thank you for your time.

Henry Granados