[Glade-users] Gtk Curve problem

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 17:50, Oscar Pablo Di Liscia wrote:
Hi all:

I am using the gtk_gamma_curve Widget and each time I run
my program I get the following error:

Glib-Error: Could not allocate -20 bytes

I get also the same error that I get using the gtk_curve
(instead of the gamma) and attempting to change the curve
type (using the gtk_curve_change_type) to GTK_CURVE_LINEAR.

I know that gtk_curve and gtk_gamma_curve are not Widgets
widely used, but anyway may be most handy for my purpouses.
Any help on this will be most appreciated.
Most cordially

Yes, this is a known problem with GtkCurve. In fact I removed the Type
property in recent versions of Glade to avoid it.

There may be a way to work around the problem, e.g. by making sure you
set a certain vector of points before changing the curve type. But I'm
not sure.