[Glade-users] hi request

  When I build a large project, I usually use glade to generate the project,
but create separate glade projects for different parts of the code. (i.e.
Dialog, or ohter windows). Since glade allwos me to change the filenames
generated, I usually change them to fit my needs (i.e. pref_dlg_ui.c/.h). I
then copy the files to the main project.

  I don't find this a bad idea -- however, I have not used libglade, so it
might be that libglade is a better chioce for this ?  huh ?

Harring.