[Glade-users] any one using glade with c++??

Bala:

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 17:59, Bala wrote:
Hi,
   Harring thanks for the information, I can
found gtk--, gtkmm from rpmfind.net, but I couldn't
anything about aka, can you give me the full package
name or site to download.

  I installed gtk--, gtkmm packages, but still I am
getting the same error??

Thanks again,
Bala.

"aka" is an English language acronym which stands for "also known as",
i.e., gtk-- is "also known as" (or "is the same thing as") gtkmm.

Neil