[Glade-users] Re: [pygtk] old Glade to the new Glade 2

Thanks, thanks, It work.
Magnifique !!! (fr)

---- Original message ----
Date : Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:40:04 +0100
De : mekkaoui omar <mekkaoui eco u-cergy fr>
Objet : [pygtk] old Glade to the new Glade 2
A : glade-users ximian com
Cc : pygtk daa com au

Hi,
I used Python1.5, PyGTK, Gnome.python and the old Glade to
develop my application. With the new Glade and python2.2,
many modifications are introduced (which is the case in
RedHat 8) like (gnome.config ==> gconf) and (lib.glade ==>
XML.Glade).

Was it possible to develop a little synthesis about these
modifications. I suppose, it will be so interesting for PyGTK
mailing list users.

For instance, I would like to convert an old glade project in
a new glade 2 format using libglade but I don't see how can I
do that.

Thanks for your help, essentially, for this last point.

Omar Mekkaoui
THEMA - University de Cergy-Pontoise
Economie des Transports