[Glade-users] adding widget to middle of toolbar

 Jpohn,

  None that I know of. What I do is edit the XML file. Just vi /search for a
button on the tool bar, then I replicate the same XML code in there for a new
button you want to add.

 Hope this helps. (Make sure you quit glade and restart it after the changes)

Harring.

--- John Hunter <jdhunter ace bsd uchicago edu> wrote:

I have a toolbar with 6 or seven widgets.  If I increase the number of
elements in the toolbar properties, it gives me a new space at the end
of the toolbar.  If I want to add the new tool somewhere in the middle
of the toolbar, the only way I know how to do it is to cut and paste
the individual widgets 1 by 1 to reposition them.

Is there a better way to add a widget in a toolbar at a desired
position?

Thanks,
John Hunter

glade-2