[Glade-users] How to reset item in Combo Box to first string

I have a combo box with 2 items in it, Gallons and Liters. The default
setting is Gallons but if someone changes it box to Liters and saves or
clears the data, I want to be able to reset the active item in the box
to Gallons. I cannot fina a way to do that looking at the API's

Can someone help me please.

Thank You

--
Louis J Bouchard