[Glade-users] gnome-vfs

Hello,

I was wondering if there was anything wrong with the following lines in the
glade autogenerated configure.in:

pkg_modules="gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.0"
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PACKAGE, [$pkg_modules])
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_LIBS)

pkg_modules="gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.2.0"
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PACKAGE, [$pkg_modules])
AC_SUBST(VFS_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(VFS_LIBS)

pkg_modules="libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.2"
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PACKAGE, [$pkg_modules])
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_LIBS)

pkg_modules="gtksourceview-1.0 >= 0.7.0"
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PACKAGE, [$pkg_modules])
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(PACKAGE_LIBS)

The ./configure runs perfectly, however, when I grep for vfs in src/, there
is no sign of vfs.  I'm thinking this has something to do with my configure
calls above.  This causes my source to not compile, and break with:

callbacks.c:11:40: libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.h: No such file or directory
callbacks.c:12:46: libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-mime-utils.h: No such file or
directory
callbacks.c:13:41: libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-utils.h: No such file or directory
callbacks.c:14:53: libgnomeprintui/gnome-print-job-preview.h: No such file
or directory

I am able to compile libgnomeprintui from, which uses vfs so I figure it has
something to do with the configure file.  The config lines above are the
only things I added to the configure.in file.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Shayne