[Glade-users] referencing notebook object

Never mind.  I didn't realize there is a button for the scope.  I selected public and it worked fine.

Bill
Running:  Glade 2.0.1  glademm 2.2.8-2  gtk 2.2.4-1

I am having a problem referencing a notebook (or any widget for that matter)
from the window.cc file.  I want to be able to change what notebook page I am on
using menu items.  I see them created in the constructor of the window_glade.cc
file, but when I try to use reference them using window::notebook or
window_glade::notebook I get "item does not exist" or "item is not a child of"
errors.  I have modified the window_glade.hh file and added these items to the
public portion of the class and this seems to work, but I don't know if this is
the proper way to do it since the _glade files will be overwritten any time the
code is generated.