[Glade-users] Passing objects to libglade callbacks

G�nther Mittermayer wrote:
Russell,

I'm not sure on what you want to do, but I think you might be using the Object
field in a wrong manner... I might be just guessing, since I actually never
used it, but I think it is used to determine the object which should receive
the specified signal, and therefore, "1" doesn't make any sense to me.....

I would try finding out what it really means.. and again, I'm just guessing..

G�nther.

Hi,
I found in a previous post that filling in that field determines whether
g_signal_connect() or g_signal_connect_swappped() is called.