[Glade-users] Glade and gettext...

Hi all,

Having some problems I was hoping I could get some help with. I believe
I have
glade-2 installed correctly, it seems to work fine apart from a few hiccups.

I get the following error on startup, not sure if it is important or not?

  (glade-2:3202): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkiconfactory.c: line 1906
(gtk_icon_set_
  get_sizes): assertion `icon_set != NULL' failed

Also, what is affecting me more at the moment is I can not build, I get
the following error when
I attempt to build a project:

  Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
  Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
  Then try running 'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal.

am I meant to have glade1 installed as well as 2??  I can't figure out
what it is looking for.