[Glade-users] GtkButton without labels

  If you look how a button or a widget is added to a toolbar, you will see that
the widget added will be added to a GtkToolbarChild. The label and the icon is
actually part of this structure (GtkToolbarChild). The widget itself has no
bearing on the icon or label.

 Take a lookd at gtktoolbar.c

  Hope this helps.

Harring

--- "Rikke D. Giles" <rgiles telebyte com> wrote:
Just set the style of the toolbar to icons.  Works for me.  Or perhaps
I am misunderstanding the problem?

Cheers,

Rikke