Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:40:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Manu C S <manu sumerusolutions com>
To: Glade Users <glade-users lists ximian com>
Subject: Notebook page numbers

Hi,

How does one find out the page numbers of tabs in a GtkNotebook?

I tried gtk_notebook_get_current_page() in a callback function
for switch_page signal, but the number I get from this varies
depending on which tab I start from.

I want to be able to have a fixed way of indicating
different pages in my notebook. Can anyone please help?

--
Regards,
Manu

The art of living is to gain this ability in life -
- the ability to free your mind of the past, to free
your mind of the future fears, and to be able to play
with every situation that is in front of you, to be
able to take every situation that is in front of you.
- Sri Sri RaviShankar
http://www.artofliving.org