[Glade-users] Nautilus like GtkToolbar with glade ?

I am Sorry, did not know that the mailing list only accepts plain text.
This damaged the second link. It should be :
http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2680

Norman Jonas wrote:

I would like to ask how to adjust the GtkToolbar within a GnomeApp ->
BonoboDock -> BonoboDockItem to exactly match the look of the Nautilus
toolbar. For further information on what I mean please take a look at

http://home.arcor.de/normanjonas/atlantis.png
<http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2680>http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2680

If its important : I create the glade file with glade and use it with
libglade