[Glade-users] underscores in labels

I would like to have an underscore in some of
my labels. In Glade, if you use an underscore,
it underlines the next letter. So, I've tried
using two or three underscores. I get undefined
behavior. Sometimes it'll look fine but when
I load up the .glade XML file, I get something
different. It's very inconsistent and seems to
change every time I open up glade to work on
my project. Has anybody else experienced this
problem? If so, how do you work around it?

Jeff Shipman           E-Mail: jeff nmt edu
Systems Programmer     Phone: (505) 835-5748
NMIMT Computer Center  http://www.nmt.edu/~jeff