[Glade-users] Newbie Question: Different widgets in one part of the main window

Suppose you got a main (toplevel) window consisting of
a left and a right box. Now, depending of what I do in the
left box, I want a ctree widget or a a notebook or something
else in the right box (but not in a new window!).

I deleted the original message, so I'm replying to a reply..

Add a notebook widget with borders and tabs turned OFF, then add your
ctree in the first page, and your second notebook in the second page.  You
can then flip between them with code, and the user won't know that there
is a hidden notebook widget there.

--
bje