[Glade-users] problems using glade.

Hi, I have a problem will develop an application using glade's druid.
While running it, the text on the first and last page of Gnome Druid Page is
missing.  Doesn't matter what color I change it to.  Is this a font problem
or it this some sort of libraries problem?  My backend is a python file and
I am building the front end using glade.  And the text is displaying
properly when I open the *.glade file using GLADE itself.  Any idea?  Thanks
for your help.