[Glade-users] Does libglade support Gnome Help

Hmm. I don't know. I'll cc James.

All the help option does in Glade is add one item at the top of the
help menu's GnomeUIInfo struct, e.g.

static GnomeUIInfo help1_menu_uiinfo[] =
{
  GNOMEUIINFO_HELP ("project5"),
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_ABOUT_ITEM (on_about1_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_END
};

I know libglade builds the menus dynamically so it probably has
to do something slightly different.

Damon

St�phane Genaud wrote:

Hi,

i think i have already posted the question a few days
ago but had no answer. So, i put it in a more simple
way :

Is libglade able to provide my application with
the Gnome help system ? I mean, if i put in
/usr/share/gnome/help/<myapp>/C/topic.dat
a file with contents :

Manual index.html

should my Gnome app. (reading its GUI description in
a glade file with libglade) display a "Manual" menu item
in the Help menu ?

I ask because it does not sem to work for me.

By the way, in glade, in the project preferences panel, there is
a checkbox saying "Enable Gnome help" when you are in the C code
options, but nothing for libglade options.

Any clue ?
Thanks.

--
  St�phane Genaud