From: Damon Chaplin [mailto:damon ximian com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:02 PM
To: Lourdes Maldonado
Cc: Glade-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] setting resources

Lourdes Maldonado wrote:

I am trying to display my GtkEntry fields such that they have yellow
letters on a solid black background.  With the following resource file
specifications I am able to get the yellow letters but I only get a
black border around the GtkEntry.

style "entry"
{
   fg[NORMAL] = {1.0, 1.0, 0}
   bg[NORMAL] = {0, 0, 0}
}

wiget_class "*GtkEntry*" style "entry"

I think you may have to use the 'base' color for the background
for widgets like GtkEntry/GtkText, e.g.

style "entry"
{
   fg[NORMAL] = {1.0, 1.0, 0}