[Glade-users] A question about Makefile

Hi:

I've been using Glade for about four months and I could make some interesting things, right now I'm working
in a school project developing a desicion taking system with the electre methods, the problem is that I need
include a math library: mesch, and I don't know how to do it in the Makefile. If I will to compile in a shell
I use the follow line: gcc -o prog_name prog.c ....(source files).... meschach.a -lm

Could anybody help me, please?

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!