[Glade-users] Need basic help with glade!!!

You can use the function called lookup_widget that is in support.c:

void on_btnSaluta_pressed (GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)
{
  GtkWidget *lblOutput;

  lblOutput = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "lblOutput");

  <do stuff to label>
}

or you can pass the label as the user_data parameter.

Matthew P. Hillebrand