[Glade-users] Started glade 2 days ago!

I did, so be nice.

1) Is there a book, a URL for how to use it?
2) If I use an icon from the pull down menu
   and compile I get:

   interface.c:66: `GNOME_STOCK_PIXMAP_NEW' undeclared (first use in this
   function)
   interface.c:66: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

   I have Debian & Ximian installed.

3) Have a C function 'tail_log_file()' that merely tail -f log_file.
   Where would one put it provided I need the output be placed in
   GtkText window on some small UI I am doing just to learn glade.

Thank you dudes.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan