[Glade-users] Coding conventions/style

Lourdes Maldonado wrote:
Is there a convention in grouping the callbacks into individual
modules.  In other words, moving the callbacks from callbacks.c into
individual files that will group the callbacks by functionality.

I've not seen a convention, so I made my own.  If they share data
structures, they belong in the same source file with other functions
that affect the data structure.  Or, they are grouped by widget.

http://quozl.netrek.org/gfocustimer/ shows how I did it on one
moderately complex application.

Once Glade creates a callback module and the header file entry, it
doesn't go back and do it again, so you just move the stuff.

--
James Cameron                                 (james cameron compaq com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/         (or)         http://quozl.netrek.org/