[Glade-users] Using status bar

Jean-Christophe Berthon wrote:

first sorry to reply to such an old email (dated of 14 of may).
But I'd like some info about this FAQ. In the FAQ of GTK (on gtk.org) or of
Glade (on glade.gnome.org), I didn't manage to find this question neither by
the content or the question number (4.6)! Could somebody point me to this
FAQ?

I'd forgotten to update the FAQ on the glade.gnome.org site for a while.

I've just done it, so question 4.6 should be there in 5 minutes!