[Glade-users] question regarding file unistd.h (?) parse error

Hello to all,

when the 'make' starts  to compile main.c gives the following error:

/usr/include/unistd.h:869 : parse error before '__delta'
/usr/include/unistd.h:870 : parse error before '__delta'

I'm new on Glade and gnome developing but not so new in Lunux and C  and I
have never seen that error the file unistd.c seems to be ok and is related
to memory allocation.

Linux 2.2.17 Conectiva version 6.0, gnome libs >1.2.4

I'd be very happy if someone could help it's been some time that I am trying
to use Glade with no success.

Thank you in advance,

DAniel