[Glade-users] Getting widget references in callback functions

Nick Hynes wrote:
What's the recommended method for getting a widget reference in a
callback, where you need more than one widget?

Ah, more than one widget.  I was too hasty perhaps.

The way I do it is to maintain a struct and have it anchored somehow to
the widget collection, using the same technique as lookup_widget.

--
James Cameron                                      (cameron stl dec com)