[Glade-users] glade with g++ and RedHat linux 7.0

Module de Soumission wrote:

Hi

I have started an project with glade 0.5.3 and RedHat Linux 6.1 and
postgreSQL 7.0.2
I use g++ in my  Makefile file to compile my project (I use Objects....)

In Last week I installed RedHat Linux 7.0 on my computer (PIII 800MHz
128Mo RAM..)
but I'm not capable to compile my project than work fine with my old
glade

interface.c 15592: cannot convert `int' to `GtkAccelFlags' for argument
`6' to `gtk_widget_add_accelerator (GtkWidget *, const gchar *,
GtkAccelGroup *, unsigned int, unsigned int, GtkAccelFlags)'
interface.c 15606: cannot convert `int' to `GtkAccelFlags' for argument
`6' to `gtk_widget_add_accelerator (GtkWidget *, const gchar *,
GtkAccelGroup *, unsigned int, unsigned int, GtkAccelFlags)'
interface.c 155766: cannot convert `int' to `GtkAccelFlags' for
argument  `6' to `gtk_widget_add_accelerator (GtkWidget *, const gchar
*, GtkAccelGroup *, unsigned int, unsigned int, GtkAccelFlags)'

How correct this???
Why he do this???

I think the new version of g++ is a bit more fussy about types.

The solution is to add casts in the code, e.g.  (GtkAccelFlags) 0.
The above problem has already been fixed in CVS.