[Glade-users] Hide and show function

Well,

If you use the code as it is in your example I think you should have
something wrong because the pointer button2 is not initialized.
What you need to to is to use the lookup_widget function to retreive the
button2 widget adress.

void
on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer
user_data)
{
GtkWidget *ThisButton;

ThisButton = lookup_widget(TheWindowWhereButton2Is, button2)
gtk_widget_hide (ThisButton);

}

                    pcc0d3r basari net tr

                    Sent by:                     To:     glade-users helixcode com

                    glade-users-admin@hel        cc:

                    ixcode.com                   Subject:     [Glade-users] Hide and show function

                    01/11/01 05:41 PM

I want to make a app that is going to hide button 2 when we
clicked on button1. And i typed a function like this:

void
on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer
user_data)
{
GtkWidget *button2;
gtk_widget_hide (button2);
}

When we clicked on button 1 it si hiding itself (button1).
How could i hide button 2 when we clicked on button1?