[Glade-users] aligning objects during resizing

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to align two objects on the screen so that
one is directly below the other all the time no matter what
happens during resizing?

What I have is a listbox on the right side of the screen
and a button related to the listbox below it.  Obviously
the button does not resize, but when the window resizes the
listbox gets bigger and I would like to make sure the
button always aligns with the left side of the listbox
(right now this isnt the case at all because the row where
the listbox is is quite busy but the button is all by itself
on the next row so there is nothing to keep it from
sliding all the way over to the left).

thanks,

Ken