[Glade-users] glade2perl problem

Joachim Backes wrote:

Hi,

my glade version is 0.5.9 in RedHat 7.0.

I have problems to generate perl code under certain circumstances:
When using a Button, removing the button's label, adding a pixmap
to the button, and then geneating perl code, the code generation
aborts with an error message (see below). The problem does not
arise if I use buttons with pixmaps inside of a toolbar (more exact: in such
buttons, the label cannot be removed).

Hmm. I don't know if Dermot is still maintaining the Perl generator.

I think the Perl GTK+ bindings include support for libglade, so it may
be better to use that to load your interface.