[Glade-users] Problems with lookup_widget()

Sarah Mount wrote:
Ah...now I thought of this. I already have globals that are pointers
to my dialog boxes, but not one to my main_application widget. Thing
is, where do I set it? With the dialog boxes I set the globals when
the widgets are created, but the main_application widget already
exists. Argh!

You can make changes to main.c without Glade losing them.  So if you
have gone for globals, capture the widget pointer for the main widget
after it is created.

Another way to do this is to create a main window mapped callback.

--
James Cameron                                 (james cameron compaq com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/         (or)         http://quozl.netrek.org/