[Glade-users] Gdk-ERROR in Gnome Application Window

I've added Gnome support to Glade, but I'm having a problem
with it. If I select "Gnome Application Window" from the Palette,
and then click anywhere on the standard toolbar that's provided,
the Glade interface aborts with the following message:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Has anyone seen this and know what causes it or how to fix it?

One other thing - when I start Glade now, I get a message
"GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL".
Is this just because Glade and gnome-libs were built without
doc-books installed so the documentation wasn't generated?

Thanks,
--
Dean Schumacher                 Email: dean schumacher usa alcatel com
Software Engineering Tools      Phone: 972.519.3252