[Glade-users] Using Glade with Clist

Hi,

I am just starting out in programming with C and Glade (I have done
devlopment work with NT/VB). Can anyone please show me how I can access the
the CList widget. I set up my app with the following:
    One Window
    |_Clist1
        |_Label1
        |_Label2
        |_Label3
        |_Label4
I have the correct files to after running autogen.sh and I have main.c,
support.c, interface.cand callbacks.c. I am trying to access the CList1
widget by adding rows to it. I use the following code:

GtkWidget *clist1;

gchar *text[4];

text[0] = "Test";
text[1] = "Test";
text[2] = "Test";
text[3] = "Test";

gtk_clist_append (GTK_CLIST (clist1), text);

No matter what I do, I can not add rows to the clist widget. I have gone
through the FAQ, Beginning GTK+/Gnome Programming book from Wrox, Web sites.
I am stuck at this point. If anyone could help me or point me in the right
direction to find how I could do this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you