[Glade-users] Standard set of pixmap files? (fwd)

No.. in fact I have it alredy:

$ locate libgnomeui
/usr/doc/libgnomeui32
/usr/include/libgnomeui
/usr/include/libgnomeui/gnome-about.h
/usr/include/libgnomeui/gnome-animator.h
/usr/include/libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.h
..... etc ........................

Where are the pixmaps under a debian? can somebody help?

If you have the gnome-libs code, the stock images are mostly in
gnome-libs/libgnomeui/pixmaps.
Damon

Well under debian potato (completely upgraded every week) I only have
this:

bash-2.03$ locate gnome-libs
/usr/doc/gnome-libs-data
/usr/lib/gnome-libs
/usr/lib/gnome-libs/include
/usr/lib/gnome-libs/include/gnomesupport.h

I guess I have to install libgnomeui :? am I wrong?

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin vivaldi dtts net>
http://vivaldi.dtts.net