[Glade-users] PNG support in glade?

brendan tjs org wrote:

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 01:38:08AM +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
Oh, one more thing: does anyone know how I could go about creating a seek bar using glade?

What do you mean by a "seek bar".

I mean the kind of bar that gtv uses, that moves forward as a movie plays and can be moved by the user to
seek to a certain point.

You could use buttons with pixmaps in them for most of the controls, and maybe
a horizontal scale widget so users can see where they are at and move to a
specific point.