[Glade-users] How to print the value set by the user in a Horizontal Scale?

Hi Duarte,
Can someone tell me how to print the value set by the user in a
Horizontal
Scale (like: printf("%d", ???))

The following is a little function in my current program that is called
when
the value of the hscale-widget is changed. This should work with any scale
respectively.

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
/* user has changed the hscale */
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
gboolean
on_hscale_changed                       (GtkWidget       *widget,
                                        GdkEventButton  *event,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
  GtkHScale *hscale;
  gfloat    hscale_value;

  hscale = (GtkHScale*)lookup_widget (widget, "contrast_up_hscale");
  hscale_value = hscale->scale.range.adjustment->value;
  return FALSE;
}

Hope this helps,
Franz
Franz Parzefall
Vision Systems

Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Aeussere Oberaustr. 4
83026 Rosenheim
Germany
Tel:   +49 (0)8031 406 473
Fax:   +49 (0)8031 406 420
Email: f parzefall multitest de
Web:   www.multitest.de

Duarte Duque <duarte_duque mail pt>
Gesendet von: glade-users-admin ximian com
22.08.01 14:47
Bitte antworten an Duarte Duque

        Thema:  [Glade-users] How to print the value set by the user in a Horizontal
Scale?

Dear Glade Users,

Can someone tell me how to print the value set by the user in a Horizontal
Scale (like: printf("%d", ???))

What ??? use to be?

Thanks,
Duarte Duque