[Glade-users] bmp -> Pixmap

I'm pretty sure you have to use a tool such as the GIMP toolkit to
convert your .bmp into a .xpm file in order to use it in glade/gtk+ -
though I have seen promises that it would change in that mythical "next
release"  ;)

Huang, Mike wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to put some images in a GUI application. I have .bmp files. How
can I use them in Glade? I tried with Pixmap widget, and specified a .bmp in
File of its property editor but it gave me "Couldn't create pixmap from
file". ?

Mike Huang