[Glade-users] how to get Glade to build source as C++?

Ben Ford wrote:

Because Windows makes an artificial distinction between text and binary.
If you plan on using a text file saved under windows, you will need to
remove the extra CR characters. I use a little program called crlf, but
you can even just write a sed script if you're up to it.

I am surprised that a programmer doesn't know this. Every C/C++ book I
have goes over this subject in detail.

Thanks,

I didnt know that ... my programming experiece is limited to Ada and Pascal ... i am now moving to
C / C++ and doing this under the Linux OS .. so many new things for me to figure out and many
little traps that are simple but unknown to me ... But its fun ... :)

-Eryk