[Glade-users] globals vs locals

My app is a maintenance panel and it changes the style of widgets to
visually convey info.  When Glade generates the app, it declares all the
widget pointers as local in interface.c.  Since I need to use the pointers
in many other modules, I remove them from interface.c and place them in
main.h and externs.h (with an extern keyword).  This works, but everytime I
regen the app, I have to perform this step again, and it's getting more
troublesome as the app grows.  Is there an easier way??

Steven Friedrich
DynTel Corporation
Unit One, Box 611
Bldg 64 - NW Corner